Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Captains Log First Entry ~ My Very Own Blog


Sometimes you just want to talk.
Right now, I'm so into the knit that it seems it's all I want to talk about, but trust me I have other interests, no doubt you'll hear about 'em.

I'm not a great knitter.
But...
I am a rebel, and a quick study. Pay attention class. There are manymanymany great sites online to help point the way to the direction you are headed, whereever that may be.
Me?
I want to make cool things, out of long pieces of string. I gotta a favorite place knit folder a mile long, waste I don't share it. Waste for me to not share the gobbledy in my head either.


So~

I'll write, when the mood hits, and the tide is good, and the ends of the needles roar, I'll be here. Talking.

Maybe to myself.

Maybe not.

Doesn't matter, because...

I spend a lot of time staring at needle ends.

4 Comments:

Blogger Josephine Bohen said...

this is a test of the emergency comment system.
This is only a test.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Lia said...

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

I love your sense of humor--this is going to be one of my must-read blogs!

I'm also very interested in your knitting journals--they are gorgeous!

5:29 PM  
Blogger BrownBerry said...

We're listening!! Talk on and keep at the knit. :)

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

March on lass...

The world is listening...

Afterall, few weave words, beaded in such humor & wit, as you do...

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home